To read the Institute's Recruitment Data Privacy Statement, please click here.
Please read the following instructions carefully.
The application process should take between 10-20 minutes depending on your course choice. You have the ability to save your progress and continue the application at a later stage
If you are applying for a Diploma/Bachelor/Masters/Doctorate course, please be advised, it is necessary to have the following at hand:
- an electronic copy of your passport, EU National Identity Card, UK Armed Forces ID Card or UK Driving License;
- details of institutions previously attended and an electronic copy of your certificates/transcripts detailing your any academic and (relevant) professional qualifications gained;
- details of professional memberships e.g. BACP, UKCP, BPS;
- for non-native English speakers, an electronic copy of your English language qualifications;
- for non-EEA/UK nationals, details of any current UK visa, previous UK Student Visa or granted indefinite leave to remain;
- an electronic copy of your CV, detailing your employment and experience;
- an electronic copy of your personal statement, detailing why you wish to undertake this particular course at this point in your life as well as what use you intend to make of the training;
- an electronic copy of your self-assessment, detailing your personal strengths and the attributes that you believe will assist you as a practictioner; as well as the personal difficulties and/or characteristics that you believe may impede you;
- two references, one of which must be from your most recent employer/training organisation.
Where required, you will only be able to upload one file per question in any of the following formats: pdf, doc, docx, jpeg, jpg. Please ensure that all relevant pages are included.
Questions marked with an asterisc (*) are mandatory and you will not be able to submit your application without answering them.
For further information, contact us on
+44 208 579 2505